Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dear wedding dress designers:
WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY FREAKING DRESSES WITH ANY FREAKING SLEEVES.
Surely, I'm not the only one who does not feel comfortable without sleeves.
So then you make beautiful dresses without sleeves that I love, but cannot wear.
Sigh.

Anyway. Here are some of these said dresses!

from Once Wed. I love this dress. I love lace, I love chiffon, I love flower things, I LOVE IT. And $750 isn't too bad! If I were engaged and had this woman's body, I would definitely be getting this.


also from Once Wed. I don't know anything about designer dresses, but apparently this one is one and it's only $800! And it's gorgeous! And it doesn't look weird like most designer dresses do! Why has no one bought this dress yet?

from unique-vintage. If you were having the right kind of wedding, this would be great.



Melissa Sweet via Kleinfeld. I LOVE THIS DRESS. AHHH. If I could let myself spend a lot of money on a wedding dress (and if I were okay with no sleeves, as mentioned before), I would get this one.

No comments: